Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting Up Early



Feeling a little stressed, perhaps?  Need some alone time?  As teachers and parents, we rarely get a moment to ourselves.  Finding time for some peace and quiet can be a challenge.  For me the solution was to forego some sleep and get up early.  

If you decide to do it, it will totally stink at first.  Especially if you're already exhausted, missing out on sleep doesn't seem like a good idea.  But, if you're like me, you need to just be by yourself sometimes. 

I try to get up an hour earlier than I need to every day.  I spend a half hour doing chores, an a half hour doing something I want to do.  I do this completely by myself.  I now look forward to getting up early. 

Image:  Tocky Runaway Alarm Clock with MP3 - White

No comments:

Post a Comment